Oak Ridge has long been known as the “Secret City” because of its close connections to the World War II Manhattan Project. The city continues to enjoy close ties to the federal government and related industry today. Our town is home to the Oak Ridge National Laboratory, which has a budget of more than $1.5 billion. The facility is the largest U.S. Department of Energy science and energy laboratory. Oak Ridge is also home to the Y-12 National Security Complex, which manufactures components for nuclear weapons and processes highly enriched uranium for U.S. Navy submarines and aircraft carriers. Office space in this city has become a hot commodity within the last several years and especially within the last three.
This proximity to the National Laboratory and many other government related services and contractors make Pine Ridge Office space a sought after location for prime office space in Oak Ridge.
Our office complex features office space that is user-friendly and located across from the Oak Ridge National Laboratory, as well as many restaurants, shopping and entertainment options. Take a look at some other key points below.
- Convenient and desired office space location in Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- All offices have easy Access to Knoxville on Pellissippi Parkway
- Flexible office floor plans available to fit your business needs
- Flexible lease terms for piece of mind
- Most offices feature High Visibility on Illinois Avenue
- Drive up to the door locations available
- 4.1 parking spaces per 1,000 sq. ft.